Dog obedience training class update
As some of you may have noticed there have been a few changes and new faces to group class on Sunday mornings. It has taken a while, but we are now consistently growing in numbers and attendance at class on Sundays and to keep our promise of no more than 10 dogs/handlers per instructor so we can continue to offer a personalized service, we are in the process of adding a few new members to our team. We have also been fortunate enough to be graced with the presence of our two student instructors from the NDTF Jo and Birte who have almost completed their course and are helping out with classes to gain practical experience.
With that being said our business wouldn’t be where it is today without the assistance from our amazing clients and friends, so we would love to hear your feedback on any recommendations you have? Such as- Additional classes you would like to see us offer, Feedback on what our instructors could improve on, current class structure etc. We look forward to hearing from you 🙂
We have also started to structure our classes differently, please remember that training doesn’t end after puppy school and or after you have done a 5 week course, training is an ongoing part of being a responsible doing owner and should continue through out your dogs life. Please see new class structure below for our classes, which provide dog training in Balwyn, Camberwell, Kew and surrounding suburbs. We would also like to thank the City of Boroondara for allowing us to use grounds in their council to hold our dog training classes.
Puppy training 09:00 am
- Puppy 1- Intro/ foundations and problem solving
- Puppy 2- Putting it all together
- Puppy 3- Intermediate puppy obedience training, working on phasing out food rewards
Dog obedience training 10.05 am and Intermediate 10.15 am
- Lifestyle 1- Working on covering the foundations to teaching your dog reliable basics
- Lifestyle 2- Introduction to formal obedience and creating further reliability
- Intermediate and advanced- Proofing your dogs obedience, so you can feel confident taking your dog into any situation whilst maintaining full control and off leash obedience.
We also have some great new dog training equipment for sale at our obedience classes pictured below
Yellow Dog Project Australia
We are also proud to support the Yellow Dog Project- at training we supply “Give me space” and “In training Vests” for those in need.
To find out more please visit YellowDog Australia